The Garden Master 2318 is a generous sized storage shed suitable for storing the mower, wheelbarrow and a few tools. You’ll be surprised at how much will fit in this shed especially if you make use of the wall space by ordering a shelf unit or tool rack! Theses sheds can be custom made, move the door to the end wall or put double doors on the front to create a bike shed
- Garden Master sheds have the ability to be custom made! Wall height, length and width can all be modified.
- One of the few brands which offer a large range of modifications and accessories! Move or add doors, windows, clear roof panels and much more!
- A complete steel shed! Zinc sheds are made from 0.3 gauge high tensile steel while the Coloursteel sheds are made from 0.35 gauge – this is one of the heaviest gauge garden sheds in NZ!
- Steel channels top and bottom hold the walls in place, while the ribbed profile of the wall sheeting creates a strong shed without the need for timber framing.
- Largest range of standard sizes – something to suit everyone!
- All Garden Master sheds have hinged doors with a 0.755 wide door opening. The door comes pre-made for a simple assembly! You can hinge the door on the opposite side to the photo by turning the door upside down at assembly.
- Garden Master sheds are constructed using mainly rivets – all sheds come with a free rivet gun!
- Largest range of colours available! Mix and match the colours of the walls, door, roof and trim or have one colour all over!
- Timber floor is available with every shed for a simple foundation. The timber floor consists of 75 x 50 H4 treated bearers and 150 x 19mm thick treated floor boards – Perfectly fine to sit on grass, dirt, gravel or concrete!
- NZ made garden sheds since 1974 – buy a NZ made shed you can trust!
- All Garden Master sheds come with step-by-step DVD instructions
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 25 year factory warranty for your peace of mind
- Our pricing does not include the shed floor and other accessories which can be quoted separately
- Our pricing online includes delivery to the nearest Mainfreight depot. If you require a home delivery, or a professional installation - this will be quoted separately.
Garden Master GM2318
2.280 (w) x 1.830 (d)
2.280 (w) x 1.980 (d)
|GAUGE OF STEEL||
0.30 - 0.35 High Tensile
|INTERNAL TIMBER FRAMING||
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.