The Garden Master 3018 is ideal for storing longer items such a kayaks as well as the mower and tools. The door can be moved to an end wall or double doors can be ordered for easier access. The Garden Master sheds are one of the best sheds on the market.
- Garden Master sheds have the ability to be custom made! Wall height, length and width can all be modified.
- One of the few brands which offer a large range of modifications and accessories! Move or add doors, windows, clear roof panels and much more!
- A complete steel shed! Zinc sheds are made from 0.3 gauge high tensile steel while the Coloursteel sheds are made from 0.35 gauge – this is one of the heaviest gauge garden sheds in NZ!
- Steel channels top and bottom hold the walls in place, while the ribbed profile of the wall sheeting creates a strong shed without the need for timber framing.
- Largest range of standard sizes – something to suit everyone!
- All Garden Master sheds have hinged doors with a 0.755 wide door opening. The door comes pre-made for a simple assembly! You can hinge the door on the opposite side to the photo by turning the door upside down at assembly.
- Garden Master sheds are constructed using mainly rivets – all sheds come with a free rivet gun!
- Largest range of colours available! Mix and match the colours of the walls, door, roof and trim or have one colour all over!
- Timber floor is available with every shed for a simple foundation. The timber floor consists of 75 x 50 H4 treated bearers and 150 x 19mm thick treated floor boards – Perfectly fine to sit on grass, dirt, gravel or concrete!
- NZ made garden sheds since 1974 – buy a NZ made shed you can trust!
- All Garden Master sheds come with step-by-step DVD instructions
- Kitset pack for easy and affordable transport
- 25 year factory warranty for your peace of mind
- Our pricing does not include the shed floor and other accessories which can be quoted separately
- Our pricing online includes delivery to the nearest Mainfreight depot. If you require a home delivery, or a professional installation - this will be quoted separately.
Garden Master GM3018
3.030 (w) x 1.830 (d)
3.030 (w) x 1.980 (d)
|GAUGE OF STEEL||
0.30 - 0.35 High Tensile
|INTERNAL TIMBER FRAMING||
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.